Random Quote: « The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time... The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. » - Tom Cargill.
Programming Programming Programming Programming Programming Programming
Space Space Space Space Space Space
Music Music Music Music Music Music
Retro Gaming Retro Gaming Retro Gaming Retro Gaming Retro Gaming Retro Gaming
Books Books Books Books Books Books
Misc Misc Misc Misc Misc Misc